Friday 9 May 2014

Personal trainer and nutritionist


God it still feels unreal that I'm done with my course! I have actually even done some paid work. I've done a nutrition plan for a girl who wants to loose some weight. It was so much fun! 
If anyone would like a nutrition plan or a training programme drop me an email at sofiee6@hotmail.com or leave me a comment below :) I've got special prices now in the beginning!

Hope you all have a fab Friday! 

Det känns fortfarande konstigt att min utbildning är över! Jag har tillochmed gjort lite betalt arbete i form utav ett kostschema till en tjej som vill gå ner lite i vikt. Så himla kul!
Om någon vill ha ett kostschema eller träningsprogram så kan ni maila på sofiee6@hotmail.com eller kommentera här bara :) Har specialpriser såhär i början!

Ha en underbar fredag!


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.

    Trainer nutritionist near me

    ReplyDelete